About the festival
t: 01422 417373
An annual highlight for the Calder Valley, Hebden Bridge Arts Festival brings the best national and international artists and performers to the area each summer for a celebration of comedy, music, dance, drama, literature and visual arts.
Our aims are as follows:
- To put on an annual festival involving a broad spectrum of art forms, programming diverse local, national and international artists.
- To present work which people living in Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley might not otherwise have the opportunity to see.
- To support the social and economic development of the district and contribute to its image and profile.
- To increase engagement in the Festival from the local community.
- To ensure the sustainability and security of the Festival.
The Arts Festival is located in Hebden Bridge Town Hall. If you are interested in exhibiting your work there, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, we’d love to hear from you if you’d like to get involved. Hebden Bridge Arts Festival is a company limited by guarantee and a registered charity. Volunteers play a vital role in the organisation and new faces are always welcome. If you’d like to help, please drop us a line at email@example.com
Who does what
Helen Meller Festival Director
Sara Robinson Festival Chair
Kate Kershaw marketing
Paul Clarke press
Jan Scott Nelson website
Dave Burnop graphics
Jerome Dineen programme design
Sarah Mason photography
Craig Shaw photography
Katherine Wackerbath and Diane Fare volunteer co-ordinators
Hebden Bridge Arts Festival cannot accept liability for any loss, damage or injury sustained by any member of the public visiting any open studios exhibitions or outdoor events featured in this programme. The public participate in these events entirely at their own risk.